We’re looking for ingenious, ambitious, and professional techies to join our award-winning team. At Selesti we’re focused on creating beautifully crafted products with a central focus on customer conversion via a great user experience. We have an exciting bunch of projects about to start and looking for more talent to join our team in our Norwich office as a web application developer!
You’ll become a key part of the team helping to support and build websites and web apps using a variety of technologies & frameworks such as Laravel, Wordpress, VueJS & RESTful API’s.
Having a strong understanding of both front and backend development is a must, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to proactively action any unexpected problems you may encounter! We love to keep pushing forward and trying out new toys to gain a greater understanding and become well versed in picking the best tools for each job; so as a team member here you’ll be required to remain agile and excited (well, not too scared) of trying out new concepts, trialling them and rolling out to a production-ready standard.
We have roles in Norwich and would consider remote working for the right candidate.
- Strong understanding of PHP & Laravel features and best practices.
- Knowledge of Laravel ecosystem (Forge, Horizon, Passport, Socialite, etc.).
- Be able to produce; quality, minimal, accessible HTML & CSS.
- The ability to work with multiple frameworks both server-side and client-side.
- Good understanding of integrating with different types of APIs.
- Experience working with Git version control.
- Experience working with package managers (Composer & NPM).
- Experience with modern development/build tooling (Webpack, Babel, ESLint, etc.).
- Understanding of Servers and Hosting Solutions
- The difference between == and ===
What you will get in return:
Selesti is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We want to be a workplace with a diverse mix of talented people who want to thrive and do their best work.
So, what are you waiting for? Please apply by sending us your cover letter and CV