We are looking for an SEO Specialist to join our growing Digital Marketing team.
This is your opportunity to join an award-winning, creative digital agency. We are based in Norwich City Centre but are predominantly remote working at the moment so are able to consider non-local applicants also. Remote working within the UK only.
The main purpose of your role will be to use your insightful approach, knowledge and experience to manage, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns for a range of client accounts.
We are looking for a talented individual with a strong team ethic and the desire to provide their clients with a bespoke technical SEO campaign to maximise their return on investment.
You will be dedicated to helping our clients achieve their ambitions online. Your passion for running creative and successful campaigns will facilitate clients’ growth.
- Digital account management experience with at least 2 years at an agency essential. Working directly with clients to plan and execute projects
- Hands-on SEO experience (doing the work, not just briefing the work)
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- A strong grounding in technical SEO
- Demonstrable experience and up-to-date knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO practices
- A positive attitude to work with the confidence to suggest and action positive change
- Responsible for getting to know clients, their objectives and KPIs
- Regular communication with clients to ensure service levels and expectations are being met
- Ability to work on your own initiative and time planning
- Motivation to continually learn and develop your skills
- Experience in using SEM Rush, ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, Majestic, and other SEM tools
- Comfortable presenting ideas and strategies in front of clients and at external events
- Paid Search support experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of Amazon would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of User testing and CRO strategies
- Stay up to date with new trends and advancements in our field
- Able to work with the development team to effectively plan and consult on technical SEO improvements
In return, we will offer you:
- Extremely competitive salary
- Work for the world’s only B Corp certified Google Premier Partner
- 25 days holiday as a basic, with more earned through continued service
- Extra days off at Christmas
- Birthday holiday off
- Trees planted every Selesti work anniversary
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Carbon positive workplace
- Christmas and Summer parties (when we next can!)
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist
- Time off for your children's birthday
- Volunteer time
- Flexible working
- B Corp member discounts